NoZipp Sleeping Bags have 20 Denier, water-resistant ripstop nylon outer and inner shells, stuffed with 850+ water-resistant duck down. Bags are rated for wide-swinging temps, with a lower limit of 15 degrees F (comfort limit 27 degrees F) when fully closed. In addition to the magnetic “zip” system, NoZipp features and specs include:
- Multiple draft barriers, including an oversized torso baffle for extra warmth at the core, and a full size neck collar and hood cinch.
- An expandable shape, from mummy to roomy depending on temperature.
- A larger leg cut for side sleepers.
- A compression and storage sack.
- Weight is 2 pounds, 8 ounces.
- Regular (6’2″) and Long sizes (6’8″).